Website Terms and Conditions
1. General. Welcome to cddstudy.com (Website). This Website is owned by Zogenix International Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales and member of the UCB group of companies with registered office at The Pearce Building, West Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1RL, United Kingdom. (Zogenix). By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept the terms and conditions below, so if you do not accept to be bound by them please leave the Website immediately. This Website is operated and controlled in United States and is governed by United States law. Access of this Website shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
2. Health related Information/ Medicinal Products. The information and materials on each page of this Website ("Information") have been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about the activities of Zogenix and its related companies. Some information may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. This Information is provided for information purposes only.
The Information contained on this Website is not intended to provide or to replace medical advice or to promote in any manner any of the drugs of Zogenix and its related companies. Zogenix does not offer any medical diagnosis or patient specific advice. Do not use the Information for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Should you have any concerns about your health please consult your doctor or a qualified healthcare professional so that they can give appropriate advice based on your specific symptoms and situation.
This Website also contains information about medicinal products registered worldwide and usually available upon prescription from a medical doctor or healthcare professional only. These products may not be available in all countries, or may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions in different countries. Trademarks/product names may also differ between countries. Medical professionals may obtain complete medical information from their local product prescribing information. Patients and physicians should always check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country.
3. Disclaimer & warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although Zogenix will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date Information on this website, Zogenix shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website.
All Information is provided “as is”. Consequently, all Information should be carefully evaluated by site visitors and neither Zogenix and its related companies provide any warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website or its possible uses.
Zogenix and its related companies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the use of, reliance on, access to or inability to use this Information, or from any alteration to the content of this Website that Zogenix may make at any time.
No Information contained on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Zogenix.
4. Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyrights in the Information is owned by Zogenix. All rights in the Information are reserved.
You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download or use Information from this Website, including but not limited to texts & images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Website.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses other than as expressly permitted on this Website or as otherwise approved in advance in writing by Zogenix.
With the exception of the above limited authorizations, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Website, or any copyright of Zogenix or of any other party is granted to you.
5. Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to Zogenix and its related companies.
The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary Information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Zogenix and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary Information or rights of Zogenix and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use Zogenix trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or Zogenix is the source of the Website.
6. Links to other sites. This Website may contain links to third-parties' pages or websites. Zogenix makes no representation about and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any such pages or websites.
7. Links to Zogenix Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of Zogenix unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full Zogenix domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
8. Website availability. Zogenix does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not Zogenix, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
9. Revisions. Zogenix may at any time revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions by which you are bound.